asap message

Subject: Re: fyi and discussion

The WSDL at sourceforge is now valid.

***

Currently in I set the soapAction in the bindings to the target
namespace path / resource type / operation name
and currently I'm using http://www.oasis-open.org/asap/0.9/asap for the
target namespace path,
like the original schema submission.

***

I provided two examples from my locally hosted demonstration.
A nice way to view them is to go to

http://www.xmethods.com/ve2/Tools.po

and give the analyzer the urls:

http://easyasap.sourceforge.net/asap_evm_enkidu_7777.wsdl

http://easyasap.sourceforge.net/asap_evm_enkidu_7776.wsdl

The first is my factory, the second is my observer.