board-busdev-thought-leaders message

Subject: Re: [board-plus] Certification as a business?

Jamie, Irene did set up a group for the ad-hoc operating model team. It is atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/board-operating-model-ad-hoc/

On Wed, Oct 4, 2023 at 1:33âAM Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Vas:  Chet confirmed that he added you to the list in question, although I admit, I'm not sure if that committee is the right committee. The overlap in the new various committees the board recently created still is bit of a mystery to me.
  • ÂOne of them is a standing committee for which Carol serves as our staff rep and is primarily business-development oriented.
  • ÂA second ad hoc panel, convened by Altaz, is talking about "operating models" which I gather is different, and will meet on its own separate schedule. I do not think it has its own Kavi group/list. Â
Regards  Jamie

Sent from my mobile