business-transaction message

Subject: Re: WS-CAF

I proposed this meeting and the closure of the TC on purely procedural
grounds.  The TC has completed its work, become inactive and has no
future items to consider.  It is worth noting that this TC has not
addressed issues (all minor technical or perhaps editorial) open since
last October.

None of this has any link to WS-CAF; nor is my proposal a comment on the
value of the work (BTP) we have completed.  Closing a TC does not
devalue or destroy anything.  In fact, the change would reduce questions
about this supposedly still-open effort that may be thought of as
questions about the protocol.

I would much rather have a wrap party (declare victory) than a funeral
(watch as the OASIS TC Administrator closes the group for us).

thanx,
	doug

--
SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion
"An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!"

WHEN:  September 16-18, 2003
WHERE: Moscone Center, San Francisco

For more information or to register for the conference, please visit:
http://www.sun.com/sunnetwork