cgmo-webcgm message

Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] action items

Thanks Forrest.  I have updated the test status matrix, and the Impl. matrix.

Don, you are the reviewer for setGetTextStyles, setGetEdgeVisibility,
setGetHatchIndex.  Could you please have a look at the three changed, new
versions, and get back to the list with your review results?

DL,UL,BB -- note that you must retest for changed tests.  Please let me
know if your pass/fail status changes on any of the new versions.

Thanks,
-Lofton.