cgmo-webcgm message

Subject: features missing 2-pass criteria

I'm looking at the most recent implementation matrix [1] and I have a concern:
[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/new21-matrix-master.html

As expected, these at-risk features will probably get dropped:
1.)  ACI Line Type Continuation
2.)  ACI Edge Type Continuation
3.)  XCF access to transform stuff.

However, we also are missing 2-pass on these features!!!
4.) ACI Line & Edge Type Definition
5.) ACI Hatch Style Definition

We also put those "at risk".

Do we really intend to abandon both of those?!  IIRC, they were
top-priority items for Boeing.

The matrix shows that Ulrich was going to implement at least the LETD.  Ulrich?

Neither of these is difficult, if you stick to basics as the test does.

Thoughts?

-Lofton.