codelist message

Subject: Revised context/value association specification posted

Hello all,

At 2007-11-20 12:02 -0500, I wrote:
>>All to review the context/value association file specification in
>>preparation for next teleconference
>>- a discussion was held regarding the use of a beta namespace URI
>>string until we are closer to being finished
>>
>>- this will be used by projects such as UBL that need to publish
>>CVA files before CVA files are finalized by our committee
>>
>>- by forcing implementers to address their code to change the beta
>>namespace URI string to the final namespace URI string, we can
>>ensure that any changes in the final version will not go ignored by
>>implementers
>>
>>- Ken will post a revised package ASAP for review at our next teleconference

I've posted a revised context/value association specification for
review for our next meeting:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=26175

It is labeled "0.2 draft 1" because the XSD changed for the namespace
URI string.

And I've also updated the "Free developer resources" on Crane's web
site to accommodate this changed namespace URI string in both the
presentation stylesheets as well as the Schematron-based
implementation of CVA files:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/res-oasis.htm

Of course we can entertain questions about the CVA specification on
the mail list in advance of our teleconference ... you do not have to
wait until the call to raise questions or comments.

Thanks!

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc