codelist message

Subject: A dedicated developer list for OASIS CLRTC projects and issues

Fellow CLRTC members,

With thanks to Mary and Carol, a new open and un-moderated developer
mail list has been established at OASIS for the work produced by the
Code List Representation Technical Committee:

   clr-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

I asked for this because of the growing number of questions I've been
getting privately regarding genericode and context/value
association.  Now with an openly-subscribed developer list, questions
and answers can be posted there so that anyone interested can learn more.

The archives are found here and I've seeded a single post just now:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/clr-dev/

I look forward to the discussions!

p.s. happy holidays and a happy new year to all!

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc