cti message

Subject: STIX WG Meeting CANCELLED for today

Reminder: as we discussed last week, we are taking the week off and taking the time to review the Extensions document and the JSON Signing proposal which will be discussed NEXT week.

Therefore, the STIX WG meeting for today is CANCELLED.

Thanks and have a great week!

Emily Ratliff
STSM, Tech Lead for Systems Cryptographic Algorithm Development Group
IBM Systems