dita message

Subject: OASIS DITA TC: 08 March 2005 meeting reminder

Greetings, DITA TC colleagues. This is a reminder for Tuesday's regular
telecon, from 11 AM to noon Eastern.

Public Review wraps up next week, so this is our formal review of what

has come in so far, and dispositions against the comments.  Also, we'll
do a bit of prework for the upcoming 1.1 requirements phase.

USA Toll Free Number: 866-566-4838
USA Toll Number: +1-210-280-1707
PASSCODE: 185771

AGENDA:

0. Minute-taker volunteer

1. Roll call (introduce new prospectives)

2. Review/approve minutes from 8 February

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200502/msg00018.html

3. Review comments thus far:
   (Note new Language spec version with context links)
   Lang Ref: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200503/msg00007.html
   Arch Spec: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200503/msg00002.html

4. File naming recommendation for DTD/Schemas

5. 1.1 requirements
   Define a process
   (need volunteer to find mentions of "post 1.0" deferred items in minutes)
   (rank by priority and difficulty) solid things for 1.1; medium effort design
   work candidates for 1.2; big items for 2.0

6. Migration discussion: looking ahead for current users.

7. AOB?

Regards,
--
Don Day <dond@us.ibm.com>