dita message

Subject: Re: [dita] Deleted attributes: tfoot and spanspec

Hi Chris - I will add that to the list of "cleanup items" for the DITA 1.0.
Those should have been removed when the elements were removed.

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit

             "Chris Wong"
             <cwong@idiominc.c
                                       "DITA-TC \(E-mail\)"
             10/03/2005 11:31          <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>

                                                                   Subject
                                       [dita] Deleted attributes: tfoot
                                       and spanspec

We eliminated tfoot and spanspec attributes from DITA 1.0 (they were
present in the pre-1.0 DTDs). But I noticed that topicDefn.ent still
defines their corresponding parameter entities. May I know why these are
still there?

Chris