dita message

Subject: Fw: WG: [dita] Status of Nested Sections Issue

On behalf of Chris Kravogel, who is having TC mail issues lately.

----- Forwarded by Don Day/Austin/IBM on 10/17/2006 08:16 AM -----

             "Christian
             Kravogel"
             <christian.kravog                                          To
             el@seicodyne.ch>          Don Day/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
                                                                        cc
             10/17/2006 08:09
                                       WG: [dita] Status of Nested
                                       Sections Issue

Don

The first posting was a forward from an E-Mail from Mr. Pellizzari from
Novartis.

SeicoDyne GmbH
Eichenstrasse 16
CH-6015 Reussbühl