dita message

Subject: Resolution for formation of DITA Pharmaceutical Content Subcommittee

Per minutes of last week's DITA TC meeting,
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/200906/msg00000.html, I'm glad to
inform you of the DITA TC's approval of a Resolution to form a new DITA
Pharmaceutical Content Subcommittee, to be chaired by Mr. Steffan
Frederiksen. The relevant application information is referenced in that
link. Steffen will be looking to your communication about setup of OASIS
facilities for use by this new Subcommittee under purview of the DITA
Technical Committee.

The DITA TC welcomes the interest of the participants of this new
Subcommittee in extending the OASIS DITA specification into this new domain
of use!

Regards,
--
Don Day