dita message

Subject: Updated passcode for today's call

The old passcode that we've used for the TC Calls no longer exists. The
call-in number itself is the same, but there is a new passcode.

Toll Numbers: USA +1-770-615-1250
Toll-Free Numbers: USA 877-421-0033
Participant Passcode: 730 614

 If you previously used a non-US number to call in, please continue to use
that as well (I haven't included them here only because I don't have them
handy).

Thanks!

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development