dita message

Subject: RE: [dita] potential translations of DITA 1.2

Hi Nancy-san and Paul-san,

Yes, we as the part of Dita Consortium Japan, we did completed translating a draft of 1.2 language reference part.

Now, we are reflecting all the changes added on the final version.

I already informed this to Don.

We are planning do other part of final 1.2 specification after we finish translating a language reference.

Regards,

Tetsuya Sekine

InfoParse – ECMp > Global Content Strategy

DITA + XML + Information Architecture

TMS + CCMS Solutions Architect

PS.

I am going to attend DITA/NA 2011 Baltimore. By the time, I think we are able to finish a language reference Japanese translation