dita message

Subject: Re: [dita] Proposal for DITA 1.3

I agree that it would be sensible to have a mapref specifically for
references to learning object maps.

However, remember that the learning object map elements are a domain and in
the TC-provided learning map document type shell are integrated with an
otherwise generic map. So there is already the ability to use generic
<mapref> to point to maps containing only learningObject elements.

So I'm not sure the lack of a specialized learning object map reference
element is actually preventing satisfaction of the requirement.

On the other hand, the specialization is pretty trivial.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber