dita message

Subject: review of LwD committee note

Having reviewed the committee note itself as well as Leigh's, Dick's, Eliot's Chris's , Carsten's, and Tom's comments on it, I found all the items I'd noticed covered by others.  I do note that we'll need to review it again, given the numerous mentions of multimedia, and of how it is a subset, or interoperable with DITA 1.3, now that we've decided to put out a multimedia domain to supplement 1.3.  I'd be glad, once we have put that out, to go over it again and mark up specifically, the locations where that change affects the CN, unless the SC has already done so as part of this week's action items.

Nancy

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge Solutions
nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com