dita message

Subject: HDITA use of @class (Was "Re: [dita] regrets for 3/26")

Alan -- Just an FYI, what the TC suggested was that HTML @class attribute could be used for both specialization information and output class. The TC thinks that both specialization hierarchy and outputclass metadata is important.

So, please rest assured -- no one is advocating for removing @outputclass in HDITA.

Other TC members ... Maybe be need to clarify the minutes to make our discussion and action items clearer?

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee