dita message

Subject: <draft-comment> in troubleshooting topics

I've been working with a lot of troubleshooting topics lately, so I thought I'd close the loop on this action item.

For the most part, I think there are adequate places in the troubleshooting topic for <draft-comment> elements:

The exception is <remedy>. The content model of remedy as follows; we might want to consider allowing an optional <draft-comment> within <remedy>

DTD

<!ENTITY % remedy.content
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ "((%title;)?,
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ (%responsibleParty;)?,
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ (%steps; |
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ %steps-unordered; |
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ %steps-informal;))"

RNG

ÂÂÂÂÂ <a:documentation> LONG NAME: Remedy </a:documentation>
ÂÂÂÂÂ <define name="remedy.content">
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <optional>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <ref name="title"/>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ </optional>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <optional>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <ref name="responsibleParty"/>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ </optional>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <choice>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <ref name="steps"/>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <ref name="steps-unordered"/>