dita message

Subject: Groups - DITA TC Meeting Minutes 15 November 2022 uploaded

Submitter's message
Sorry, I copied the minutes from last week into my previous note about this week's minutes, though the attched file was the correct one. Here's the text from this week:

Minutes of the OASIS DITA TC
Tuesday, 15 November 2022
Recorded by Hancy Harrison
link to agenda for this meeting:
https://wiki.OASIS-open.org/dita/PreviousAgendas

Attendance:
===========
Robert Anderson, Bill Burns, Stan Doherty, Kris Eberlein, Nancy Harrison, Scott Hudson, Eliot Kimber, Zoe Lawson, Eric Sirois, Jim Tivy, Keith Schengili-Roberts, Todd Thorner, Melanie Petersman, Tammy Crowley, Jim Tivy, Kendall Shaw, Kathryn Torriano

Business
========

1. Roll call
Regrets: Dawn Stevens, Robert Anderson, Frank Wegmann

2. Approve minutes from previous business meeting:
Approve minutes from previous business meeting:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/202211/msg00023.html (Harrison, 14 November 2022)
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/202211/msg00024.html (Eberlein, 14 November 2022)
Kris moved, 2nd Scott, approved by TC

3. Announcements - none

4. Action items
Kris: Sketch out organization of "Changes from DITA 1.3 to DITA 2.0" topics for base spec
Eliot: Review and rework "Processing cascading attributes" topic
Nancy and Zoe: Review new accesibility topics COMPLETED
[no updates during call]

5. Volunteer tasks
Dawn: Examples for general task and
[hold till Dawn is back]

6. Review of DITA 2.0 proposal deadlines
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DeadlinesDITA2.0
- Kris; I haven't heard whether Robert got feedback from Frank yet; we'll return to this when they're both back from DITAEurope.

7. DITA 2.0 stage two/three combined proposals
Vote
#753 proposal
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/202211/msg00002.html (Kimber, 01 November 2022)

Eliot moved, 2nd by Eric
Voting results:
yes votes 8 (Bill Burns, Stan Doherty, Kris Eberlein, Nancy Harrison, Scott Hudson, Eliot Kimber, Zoe Lawson, Eric Sirois)
no votes 0

- Kris; Eliot, you have a pull request for this; there have been a number of changes since you m ade that pull request, you might want to pull in latest branch.
- Eliot; will do

8. Review B: Concept and reference
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/202211/msg00020.html (Eberlein, 08 November 2022)
- Kris; so far, only Eliot has looked at this; anyone else besides Eliot want to?
- [Nancy, Zoe, & Scott will review it]
- Kris; then we'll keep it open till next Monday. and anyone who's not a voting member can also reviewo it
- [Keith also volunteered]
- [Kris gave short demo on using ContentFusion for teview]
- Zoe; it uses most of the same keyboard commands as Oxygen.
- Kathryn; do we need an invite dto do a review?
- Kris; no, all you need is the link to the review.

9. Question about rev attribute on titles
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/202211/msg00025.html (Anderson, 15 November 2022)
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/202211/msg00026.html (Anderson, 15 November 2022)
- Kris; these seem to be minor bug fixes; should we make these changes?
[TC agreed; make the changes as bug fixes]

Other:
- Zoe; is there a way to get notification from ContentFusion when changes are made?
- Kris; unfortunately, no, closest is to go to front page in CF, which shows who made comments

11:21 noon ET close

-- Ms. Nancy Harrison
Document Name: DITA TC Meeting Minutes 15 November 2022

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Nancy Harrison