dita message

Subject: ACTION ITEM: Another Troubleshooting Example

Hi --
I had an action item from last week to develop a troubleshooting example that:
  a. Made use of the DITA 2.0 troubleshooting grammar.
  b. Followed the traditional troubleshooting workflow of:
   <condition> - symptom description
   <diagnostics> - how to collect relevant info
   <cause> - root cause analysis
   <remedy> - probable fixes
The DITA 2.0 troubleshooting grammar subordinates <cause> and <remedy> under <troubleSolution>.
   <condition> - symptom description
   <diagnostics> - how to collect relevant info
   <troubleSolution>
    <cause> - root cause analysis
    <remedy> - probable fixes
   </troubleSolution>
I cannot develop an example where <condition>, <diagnostics>, <cause>, and <remedy> are workflow peers. At this point, I recommend going with the example currently in the spec.