dita message

Subject: Fwd: Join Oxygen's George and Radu at Boston DITA - Wednesday, August 9 at 12:00PM/EST

Greetings all -Â
George and Radu are joining the BostonÂDITA User Group (BostonDITA.org) this Wednesday. If there are people on your teams who are learning Oxygen or are curious about some of its cool new features, feel free to forward this invitation to them.Â
It's all good . . .Â
Stan and Bob Johnson (the latest TC member)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stan Doherty <stan@modularwriting.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 4, 2023 at 3:40âPM
To: members@bostondita.org <members@bostondita.org>
Cc: admin@bostondita.org <admin@bostondita.org>, george@oxygenxml.com <george@oxygenxml.com>, <marketing@oxygenxml.com>

Hi --

You know -- I do not get to use Oxygen Editor in my day job AND I TOTALLY MISS IT!! You don't know what you got . . .Â

George Bina and Radu Coravu will be joining us next Wednesday (08-09) to provide an overview of the amazing features and user assistance that they have developed. I find these catch-up overviews really useful because I may be too busy to review the release notes during a particular month. Slackers unite! Bring your thinking caps and question pads . . .

ZOOM Connection:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89686174294
Meeting ID: 896 8617 4294
Passcode: 719075
iCalendar: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZ0rf--pqT8oE9Dw_bx3_tUbrFNj74dbtCB8/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGhqDMsG9ORshCDRpx5BIqgM-vwtilBj_p5iyDnG3Nsdjb0JMRsOOUrFNrE

Session Description:
Join George Bina for an overview of the Oxygen tools, highlighting the DITA-specific support. You'll also get the chance to learn about the most recent AI-related additions to Oxygen XML and how they impact DITA content creation and enhancement. Our DITA expert, Radu Coravu, will also be available to address your questions.

Oxygen XML offers many tools that cover DITA usage scenarios:
* ready to use support to quickly get started with DITA
* development tools to allow customization and tuning
* validation against schemas, DITA specific constraints, custom rules, enhanced with automatic quick fixes
* collaboration with peers and subject matter experts using web tools to allow user friendly access from any device
* publishing support with modern responsive HTML5 output or PDF customized with CSS rules
* receiving user feedback and mapping that to the corresponding DITA topics
* automation of various tasks to enable continuous integration/delivery

Upcoming BDUG Meetings:

Stan and Bob

--
We shall overcome because the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., "Remaining Awake Through a Great Revolution" (1968)