dita message

Subject: Cancelling for today, 24 October 2023

We have some folks not available for the start of the call, making it unlikely that we will get quorum. Also, we are light on items to discuss today.

I'll send an e-mail Wednesday with our agenda for 31 October, as well as reminders regarding actions items.

Here's hoping that we can get into a better cadence for our DITA TC work!

Kris