dita message

Subject: Regrets / RE: [dita] Groups - LwDITA SC minutes 27 Nov 2023 uploaded

Apologies, the minutes were meant to be announced on the LwDITA mailing list, of course.

Also, I have to send regrets for today because of a clash with a company meeting that I cannot ignore.

Thanks,

f.

From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Dana Aubin
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2023 7:43 PM
To: dita@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Please review notes from today's short meeting.
-- Dana Aubin

Document Name: LwDITA SC minutes 27 Nov 2023

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dana Aubin
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2023-11-27 10:42:53

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Daniela Bünger, Joshua Husk, Dr. Benno Quade, Dr. Stefan Sigg - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Christian Lucas - https://www.softwareag.com