docbook-apps message

Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Center figure titles

I am using 1.70 of dsssl stylesheets.  This version appears to center
figures correctly, but the title is not centered.  I would either like the
title to align with the edge of the figure, or be centered under the figure
(oh, by the way, I place figure and table titles after the object).  Is this
possible?

Thanks,
Lane.
--