docbook-apps message

Subject: Changing prefix

Hello

I have an app that uses MathML, and gathers some stats from it. But i ran into a
problem when using mml tags embedded in docbook, as this app uses the "math"
prefix, and in docbook mathml tags are prefixed with "mml".

I am trying to do a stylesheet that copies all mathml elements, including
attributes, data etc.. just changing the prefix. Any idea ?

Nicolas