docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Missing chapter.titlepage.verso

Bob,

Thank you! I did end up modifying the spec file--as it turns out, I had
modified it incorrectly, so it wasn't generating the verso page like I
had thought.

Often, when I work with these stylesheets, there are so many things
going on that one error can take a lot of time for me resolve. Thanks so
much for reminding me about the spec file--who knows when I would have
thought to look there!

And I do apologize for not providing more details in my last post. I
simply was unsure of how to fully explain the issue.

Might I also take the opportunity to thank you for your DocBook XSL: The
Complete Guide? I cannot even begin to tell you how useful it has been
as a resource!

Dave