docbook-apps message

Subject: Position of ToC, List of Figures, etc. in a book

Hello

I have a document, which looks like this:

<book>
</book>

Now the generated PDF has a structure like this:

* (Title pages)
* ToC
* List of Figures
* List of Examples
* Preface_1
* Preface_2
* Chapter_1
* ...

What I would like to have is that the prefaces come *before* ToC, ListOfFigures,
etc.

* Titlepages
* Preface_1
* Preface_2
* ToC
* List of Figures
* List of Examples
* Chapter_1
* ...

Is there a way to achieve this?

And a second question: Is it possible to have ToC, List of Figure, List of
Examples, etc. continuously on one or more pages, but without any pagebreaks
in-between?

Greetings, Thomas