docbook-apps message

Subject: Handling secure content [https://..]

Hi list,

We hacked something together to handle secure or non-secure website
content in DocBook based on webpage[@id] attribute in our custom XSL
layer.

However this is not ideal as it requires entering what should be
considered https in our XSL. Ideally we'd like to be able to specify
at the layout.xml level what is http or https. I am considering using
the security attribute for this. Is this a good idea or not? has
anyone got any thoughts on this?

Many thanks all.