docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook XSL 1.70.0: produces more warnings...

Hi list,

I have observed that 1.70.0 seems to ignore the processing instruction <?dbfo keep-together="auto" ?>.
I have run my sources against 1.70 and the output, compared to the one from 1.69, is different. All the tables with this PI set, are rendered the same as those without the PI. This is also indicated by the XEP transformation log with the following message:
"[error] no space for an element, trying to recover"

Also, the chapter TOCs have no default title, but this may be intentional. I do not remeber if it is or not. My customization layer may also be impacted by new features of 1.70.

Regards,

-Zbyszek