docbook-apps message

Subject: [SPAM] From FOP to RenderX

After burning many hours dealing with issues related to FOP, my boss (not
pointy-headed) has requested I look into alternatives. If there's anyone out
there who's migrated from FOP to RenderX and can share their experiences,
positive or negative (ease of use, more/less errors, etc), with me, I would
appreciate it.

Regards,

-pm