docbook-apps message

Subject: Problem with multiple articleinfo/subtitle and translation to html

Hi,

I have an article with an articleinfo. This articleinfo contains TWO subtitle
elements.
The problem is when I translate it to html: The FIRST subtitle is shown twice,
the second is never shown.

When I translate to pdf there is no problem.
Also, there is no problem like the above one when I have several author
elements.

I do my translation using xmlto on a Linux machine: xmlto --skip-validation
xhtml-nochunks article.xml
I have xsl-stylesheets version 1.73.2 installed.

To me this seems to be a bug. I got my html right by customizing the
stylesheets, but should I need to do this?

Below is the file article.xml I use:
<article>

  <articleinfo>
    <title>articleinfo Title</title>
    <subtitle>articleinfo Subtitle 1</subtitle>
    <subtitle>articleinfo Subtitle 2</subtitle>

    <author>
      <firstname>First</firstname>
      <surname>Author</surname>
    </author>