docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DiffMk configuration

Hi,

please find attached those two files as I use them, I can't recall if I
modified them for my own use, better review it.

Hmmmm after digging further I think Norm had sent me a modified jar, I
might have modified the XSL too, so I put the whole modified package I
use here: http://www.neodoc.biz/files/diffmk-3.0.a1.patch.zip

Note I could never make the --diff option work.

Good luck,

Camille.

Jeff Hooker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I *think* this is appropriate for this list. If not, my apologies.
>
> I'm trying to get DiffMk (http://nwalsh.com/java/diffmk/index.html) up and running using Bob Stayton's instructions (http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Changebars.html) and not having much success for far.
>
> At the moment I'm just getting "Failed to load Main-Class manifiest attribute from diffmk.jar" but I suspect that this is a config issue rather than a java issue.
>
> Bob's instructions include reference to two files that do not seem to exist in the current diffmk applicaton: diffmk.xml and DiffMk.properties, both of which are supposed to reside in a nonexistant directory called "config". I've tracked  down a sample DiffMk.properties file, but am working blind with the diffmk.xml file.
>
> Has anyone got this thing working, and if so, could you send me some guidance?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Camille B=C3=A9gnis
n;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:;;139 rue Philippe de Girard;Pertuis;;84120;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.9.54.96.99.55
tel;fax:+33.9.59.96.99.55
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23