docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Sidebar height

Hi Bob,

Thank you very much for your mail!!! I’m sorry that I answer your mail so late.

Yes, I use XEP.

You can use the lily_mystylesheet.xsl to test. Please put the folder “my_images” and  lily_mystylesheet.xsl in the same folder. In the folder “my_images” there are also my output “lily_docBook.pdf” and “false_lily_docBook.pdf”.

If you use lily_docBook.xml, you get the right layout: I want this layout. If you use “false_lily_docBook.xml”, you get the false layout: the normal text intruded in the sidebar region. This is not what I want.

In “false_lily_docBook.xml” the distance between <literallayout>  and </literallayout> are not big enough. I have to always adjust the distances manually. If the distance are too big, then I get other problems. You see my way is a bad way.

The main question is: how can I get a layout like “lily_docBook.pdf” through one xsl stylesheet (without any adjusting in  docbook xml.)?

I added the “chapter icon” just in pagesepup.xsl. (I know it is a bad way. Maybe I’ll change it later.) You maybe should use my pagesetup.xsl in the attachment. The chapter icon has nothing to do with our question today.

Thanks for your help!

Lily

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

lily_files.zip