docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ANNOUNCE: DocBook XSL & XSL-NS Stylesheets 1.75.2 released

Consider another step for the README.build while you're there: double-check that the Release Notes are updated with the correct version number. (1.75.2 Rel Notes still say 1.75.1 throughout.)

Thanks for all the work it takes to get these releases out. We do know how frustrating it is.

Keith Fahlgren wrote:
e67eb3e10907210650i6d2180bbg266927ef08085dfd@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">
So, this was a bug in the release manager. I've added a step to the
README.BUILD to hopefully prevent a regression in the future and will
re-bundle the distribution and replace the files at Sourceforge. This
should take about 2 hours. I'll let you know when I've finished.