docbook-apps message

Subject: The next formal DocBook-XSL release

Hi,

It has been an extremely long time since the last release. I think
that users of DocBook-XSL are underserved by the rarity of releases.
Should we plan on consolidating the Google SoC work and other bugfixes
some time late this month?

If so, what are the 5 most critical open bugs that we should be sure
to resolve?

I'd say we get all the changes in by the 27th, release 1.76.0 the
following week, do three weeks of bugfixes, then 1.76.1 in mid-Sept.

Thanks,
Keith

--
Typed with thumbs