docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Including <b> and <i> in XHTML stylesheets

As you've argued in the past, we don't have HTML5 stylsheets at this time. As for <b> & <i>, "their use is discouraged in favor of style sheets." We already use strong and em for emphasis, so the remaining font elements are purely presentational and make it more difficult to style DocBook (X)HTML output using CSS.

--
Typed with thumbs