docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] bookinfo element used in epub/docbook.xsl

Hi Boris,
I'm not sure when a new release is forthcoming. If you just need this fix, you don't need the whole trunk of the source tree, which may or may not work since there is a build process for the distributions. This fix resides in epub/docbook.xsl, and you could just get that from SVN and diff it with your current version of that file.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Schäling" <boris@highscore.de>
To: "'Bob Stayton'" <bobs@sagehill.net>; <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 3:35 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Samstag, 8. Oktober 2011 08:30
To: Boris Schäling; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,
This was reported earlier, and the fix for this problem has been checked
into
the latest SVN version of epub/docbook.xsl, so it will be in the next
distribution.

Oh, but good to know it has been fixed. :) Can you say anything about when
the next distribution will be released? Actually I wonder whether so much
has been fixed meanwhile that I better use trunk (instead of 1.76.1) or
whether there were no big changes which would justify a release soon (so I
can upgrade to and use a stable release with 1.76.1).

Boris

[...]