docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Custom css with webhelp

If you have a custom xsl file, you can add a webhelp.head.content template for this purpose. For example:

<xsl:template name="user.webhelp.head.content">
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/mystyles.css"/>
</xsl:template>

This template adds your content at the end of the html <head> element,
in this case a link to your CSS file:

   <!----></script><script type="text/javascript" src="search/index-3.js">
   <!----></script><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/mystyles.css" />
 </head>

 Since it comes after the stock links, it overrides their default CSS rules.

hth,
Denis