docbook-apps message

Subject: xref to varlistentry/term/ulink

Hi,

it seems one of my collegue found a bug in processing xrefs in
varlistentrys. Consider the following snippet:

-----------------------
  <variablelist>
    <varlistentry id="foo">
      <listitem> ... </listitem>
    </varlistentry>
    <varlistentry id="bar">
      <listitem> ... </listitem>
    </varlistentry>
  </variablelist>
-----------------------

If I use <xref linkend="foo"/>, the xref will be correctly resolved. It
creates the word "Foo" as a (internal) link as expected.

However, if I use <xref linkend="bar"/>, the xref will be resolved to an
empty string.

After I've searched the stylesheets, I've found the no.anchor.mode for
ulink:

---------[ common/titles.xsl ]---------
<xsl:template match="ulink" mode="no.anchor.mode">
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>
---------------------------------------

I've played around and tried this modification:

---------------------------------------
<xsl:template match="ulink" mode="no.anchor.mode">
    <xsl:param name="url" select="@url"/>
    <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="count(child::node())=0">
        <xsl:value-of select="$url"/>
      </xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>
        <xsl:apply-templates/>
      </xsl:otherwise>
    </xsl:choose>
  </xsl:template>

This works for me and it outputs the URL instead of an empty string.

Is this the correct place?

--
Gruß/Regards,
    Thomas Schraitle