docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Tool to validate table layouts?

On 22/08/2019 16:26, Stefan Knorr wrote:
We regularly see issues with table layouts that break PDF builds of
documents. This often goes undetected for weeks because we only build
PDFs only every so often--they take a lot longer to generate than HTML
versions of the same documents.
So, it would be great to have a tool that could detect broken table
layouts early. Namely the following classes of errors:

Nigel Whitaker of DeltaXML wrote some Schematron/XSLT code for checking
CALS tables:

   https://github.com/nigelwhitaker/cals-table-schematron

You may be able to use or adapt that.

Regards,