docbook-apps message

Subject: Docbook framework extension in Oxygen - css styling only partially implemented

Hi,

I developed a DocBook framework extension in Oxygen and had it uploaded to our client in a framework archive. The css styling is present, but not complete (for example) the font is not what I styled. The customized toolbar appears, but buttons ore inactive. They are also not context-sensitive (e.g., when you place the cursor in the table).

I am only the desktop developer (the “content engineer”) and I can’t debug the client – I will relay any suggestions to them. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Brendan