docbook-apps message

Subject: XSLT cannot find UnwrapLinks.so

Hi!

When observing a HTML build with strace, I see a ridiculous large number of entries like this:

stat("/usr/lib/libxslt-plugins/nwalsh_com_xslt_ext_com_nwalsh_saxon_UnwrapLinks.so", 0x7ffc9f117ee0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

That plugin seems dead (http://nwalsh.com/xslt/ext/com.nwalsh.saxon.UnwrapLinks). Can someone shed some light on this? Why would you need that plugin? Can you download that plugin somewhere?

We have very large HTML builds (80MB XML Docbook files). I am concerned that this might have a negative impact on build time.

Thanks!
Frank