docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Generating markdown output from DocBook

> I have also wondered whether anyone has built DocBook XSLT that directly
> converts the XML to markdown.

No. If you can use CommonMark, which codifies that anything not
represented in CommonMark can always be inserted as HTML, you might get
better mileage from DocBook->HTML5->CommonMark than trying to get there
in one step. There might even be HTML to CommonMark tools you could use.
(I havenât tried any.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--