docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook Transclusion in xslTNG

And (for some), in either requirement or defn, add a defn of
transclusion please.

transclusion is the inclusion of part or all of an electronic document
into one or more other documents by hypertext reference. Transclusion
is usually performed when the referencing document is displayed, and
is normally automatic and transparent to the end user.[1] The result
of transclusion is a single integrated document made of parts
assembled dynamically from separate sources, possibly stored on
different computers in disparate places.

src: Wikipedia

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.