docbook-apps message

Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Embedding DocBook â PDF transformation in a Java web app

On 28 Jul 2023, at 3:10 pm, Norm Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:

Paul Hoadley <paulh@logicsquad.net> writes:
I can be more specific about what I've tried, and how it fails, but
obviously this isn't a Java mailing list. For now, can anyone (a) tell
me whether this is likely to succeed, or whether there's a better
approach, or (b) even better, point me at an example of this working
in the wild?

There are a number of needles you have to thread here and without some
information about how it failed, itâs a bit hard to guess what didnât
work.

Yes, understood. I am happy to show some code and stack traces, just didn't want to swamp this non-Java list with my very Java problem. I'll put together a minimal example and see if you can put me in the right direction.

The good news is that the xslTNG stylesheets should âjust workâ the way
you are hoping:

 https://xsltng.docbook.org/guide/2.1.6/ch-using.html#java-main

That is good to knowâthanks.

--