docbook message

Subject: Re: Announce: DocBook V5.0b1

> * Michael Smith <fzvgu@kzy-qbp.bet> [2005-10-30 17:43:12 +0900]:
> Sam Steingold <sds@gnu.org> writes:
>> > * Norman Walsh <aqj@ajnyfu.pbz> [2005-10-29 08:58:45 -0400]:
>> > [3] http://docbook.org/docs/howto/
>>
>> cloak script does not cloak some entities.
>> e.g., in
>> ----------
>> <foo>&bar;
>> ----------
>> &bar; is not cloaked (try cloaking clisp/doc/impext.xml).
>
> That is because the regex pattern I had in there was only matching
> entities that have zero or more "word" characters around them. And
> ">" is not a word character, so it didn't match.

now it is not its own inverse (applied twice, some entities are still quoted).
please test on
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/clisp/clisp/doc/impext.xml

<http://www.dhimmi.com/> <http://ffii.org/> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://truepeace.org> <http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/>
All extremists should be taken out and shot.