docbook message

Subject: Page number of total page number count

Hi together,

I'd like to generate something like "Page 3 of 6" in my footers. The
Apache FO documentation states that to accomplish this in XSL 1.0, I
should place an empty block with an id at the end of the flow:

<fo:flow ...>
  <fo:block id="last-page"/>
</fo:flow>

and get the number of the last page as follows:

<fo:page-number-citation ref-id="last-page"/>

My question is: Where in the docbook stylesheets is the last <fo:flow>
element contained being executed? I tried to put it in template
name="set.flow.properties" but then it is rendered on every page and
the <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="last-page"/> will always return
1.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Tobias