docbook message

Subject: Suggestion to the next DocBook schema release

Hi. I'm wondering if it'd be too much to ask if the next DocBook release could include ABC music notation as part of its markup. I've looked far and wide for an XML based solution to music notation markup, but the best I could find was MusicXML, and I'd much rather not muck up DocBook's markup, which is free of formatting directives, with another markup that is entirely dependant on formatting directives. ABC music notation came to be the next best solution because its text based, and its formatting directives are entirely optional within its syntax. Also, its header fields for metadata can be replaced with a customized <info> content model. These are only suggestions, and I'd very much like an answer to them. I want to see DocBook flourish, and I personally believe that a means for music notation isn't out of the question. Thank you for your time, and please get back to me as soon as you can.