docbook message

Subject: Validation with Schematron & RELAX NG with jing?

Hi,

for validation with DocBook RNG, I use Jing version 20220510. This works quite
well. However, it seems the embedded Schematron rules aren't taken into account.

For example, let's consider this structure:

<article xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
    xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"; version="5.1">
    <title/>
    <note>
        <title/>
        <para/>
        <note>
            <para/>
        </note>
    </note>
</article>

Jing reports it's valid although the TDG states that admonitions must not be
nested. This "admons must not be nested" are the embedded Schematron rules
inside the DocBook RNG. However, it seems these additional rules aren't
considered at all by Jing. They are just skipped.

What do I need to do to enable the embedded Schematron rules in the DocBook RNG
schema with Jing? Or do you use a separate tool for this?

Thanks! :-)

--
GruÃ/Regards
  Thomas Schraitle