dss message

Subject: First proposal for validation request message

Dear all,

As agreed in our last conference call, I submit a very first proposal for
the validation
request message.
The document includes some explanatory text  and notes identifying
incompleted things.
The intention of this document is to serve as the starting  point for the
discussions on the
validation request message.

Regards

Juan Carlos.